475 W 13th St Ogden, Utah 84404
Position Title: Technical Writer
Job Location: Ogden, Utah
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Local Candidate: Unspecified
- The main function of a Technical Writer is to write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- A typical technical writer is responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining technical records and files.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology Maintain records and files of work and revisions Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science or english, journalism, communications
- 2-4 years experience required Experience in creating documentation for a technical audience Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills Ability to read some programming code Critical thinking and problem-solving skills