32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, MA 02421
Position: Tibco Developer
Job Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Duration: 3 months to start
Must Haves: Strong iProcess experience and strong SQL experience (stored procedures and optimization)
- Analyze complex business requirements; review and update technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts where Workflow Engine processing is required.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment. Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Minimum 6 years demonstrable experience with TIBCO iProcess Engine required, using Process Designer and EAI callout design.
- Strong SQL skills (including stored procedures and performance analysis) required.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred.
Following skills are considered plus:
- TIBCO Enterprise Service Bus Products (BW, EMS, BE, Hawk)