UX Designer/Developer (voice)
100 N Church St Greensboro or Philly, NC or PA 27401
Position: UX Designer/Developer (Voice)
Job Location: Greensboro or Philly; may consider Concord
User Experience Positive user experience is crucial to adoption
Overall bot persona (this also needs to occur over existing chatbots and voice/chatbots to be developed)
Someone who knows how to design a voice experience
Example questions we’ d like assistance with
- Transition from menu to open-ended question – is there a require level of customer sophistication or business simplicity to make this successful
- Actual scripting of questions and responses in conversational manner
- Assistance in creating sample dialogues (happy path, variations)
- How to ask questions to solicit useful responses from callers, how to re-prompt caller if first ask wasn’ t successful
- How to respond to questions in a way that is meaningful and not jargon for user
- Customer tolerance for looping/attempts to answer
- How to ask questions/acceptable length of questions
- We would like this person having a background in call center/voicebot UX, especially as it relates to the conversational nature of these customer experiences.
- Conversational interface experience is nice.
- Financial services or insurance background would also be helpful.