27 Congress Street Boston, MA 03801
Position Title: UX Designer
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: on-site
Local Candidate: Yes
Required Skill Sets: Minimum5 years of UX experience. Must show a portfolio of work.
- Design of websites, apps and gameful experiences for both business and patient centered solutions.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’ s vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Assist with user testing, workshops, behavior change design and production handoff.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ yrs working experience in user experience design, visual design, or similar role with experiences in designing solutions for desktop, web and mobile applications on variety platforms.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.