UX Experience Designer
1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position Title: UX Experience Designer
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: No
Required Skill Sets: 7+ yrs experience in UX, Agile experience. Web & mobile solutions experience. Bachelor’ s Degree Required. Healthcare Background Preferred.
- Analyzing end-user and system requirements needs, motivations and behaviors, then translate them into engaging experiences; studying how clinical and consumer users access content/tools, including data categorization and labeling.
- Planning information architecture through analysis of the strategy, solution objectives, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design.
- Preparing interaction models including the design of information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluate information representation; conduct review meetings.
- Creating wireframes, journey maps, workflows, storyboards, clickable prototypes, and other visual storytelling assets using Axure, Invision, Sketch, whiteboard, pencil and paper to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies.
- Working within a cross functional team of strategists, healthcare SMEs, product and project managers, and application developers.
- Leading group design sessions with cross-functional groups including resources in the department, the larger hospital, and on portfolio company teams.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Design, Interaction Design, or other related design fields.
- 7 years’ experience in User Experience Design, Visual Design, and/or Information Architecture. Preferably on an Agile/SCRUM team.
- Demonstrated experience in creating application interfaces for websites and mobile solutions.
- Experience within a healthcare setting preferred.