190 South LaSalle Street Chicago, IL 60603
Position: Underwriting Assistant
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 4 Months
- Operates a data entry device to input and maintain lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
- Could also be responsible for performing daily department tasks such as monitoring email boxes, and creating and updating spreadsheets.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with up to three years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, applications, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions could require exercising some independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- 5+ years’ experience