User Acceptance Tester
117 W Brackenridge St Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Position: User Acceptance Tester
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Interview: In person interview
- 1-3 years’ experience
- The User Acceptance Tester is responsible for the following duties: Day-to-day support and administration of different applications and tools used by the development, infrastructure teams and PMO staff.
- Daily interaction with the development teams, internal and external customers and extended team members in a matrixes environment to accomplish their objectives Support the various applications & infrastructure used by the company.
- Evaluate other software & tools; provide recommendations.
- Create & maintain process documentation, architecture diagrams, etc.
Additional Job Requirements
- May work occasional late nights or weekends during a project release.
- Candidates will be required to work in the office @ FW with the exception of late night or weekend work on releases – they will be able to work from home as long as they have internet service.