Visual Experience Designer
27 Congress Street Boston, MA 03801
Position: Visual Experience Designer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 3-6 month contract
Must Haves: UX Design experience, portfolio
Interview: Must be able to interview on site
- To conceive user-centered solutions, deliver compelling visual and interaction designs, keep deliverables engaging and on-brand, and drive multiple projects.
- To conceive visual design solutions to complex product initiatives through composition, typography and interaction models, keep deliverables engaging and on-brand, and drive cross channel projects.
- 3+ yrs of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to refine other people’ s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to clients.