Web Hosting Administrator
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Web Hosting Administrator
- Manage day-to-day LM integration and train work. Including design, architecture, and delivery of middleware platforms GIS, MQ, IIB, BI, DI, DevOps.
- Experience setting up the following in a B2B environment AS2, Websphere MQ, sFTP, FTPs, FTP, HTTP, HTTPs, SOAP, PGP.
- Strong understanding of B2B EDI terminology and data standards (X.12, EDI, XML, JSON)
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of various File Transfer Protocols Hands on experience of IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Sterling Control Center, Connect Direct, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Extensive experience deploying applications/ platforms on premises or cloud.
- Experience deploying applications into containers.
- Experience working in Agile environment and utilizing Puppet, Jenkins, Chef, CFT, Gitlab, Atlassian for CI/CD work.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Liberty Integration support for all trains.