Web Site Manager (Philly or Radnor, PA)
Commerce St & E Penn Sq Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
Position: Website Manager
Location: Philly or Radnor
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Must work onsite - no remote
Must be able to interview in person!
Must have a portfolio
Supporting Projects, Agile teams or Lead Interaction Designers doing the following:
- * Support the validation of ideas and designs using various testing approaches and product performance.
- * Supporting clients and internal teams.
- * Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- * Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- * Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- * Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- * A minimum of 1-3 years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive Webdesign and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
- * Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- * Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- * Solid verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- * Basic understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- * Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- * Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- * Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies Additional Job Details: