Web Site Manager
100 Liberty Way Dover, NH 03820
Position: Web Site Manager
Job Location: Dover, NH
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 6 Months
- Supporting Projects, Agile teams or Lead Interaction Designers doing the following:
- Designing user experiences across multiple devices and platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Creating various levels of designs ranging from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
- Creating design specifications to support development
- Creating rapid, interactive prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Supporting the validation of ideas and designs using various testing approaches, analytics, and success metrics
- Helping to maintain a set of global UI styles in an enterprise style guide
Additional Job Requirements
- A minimum of 4 years of UX or interaction design experience, including responsive web design
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Basic understanding of information design / architecture
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile
- Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of the organization' s website.
- Monitors web traffic, oversees the development of web content, and maintains web server.
- Ensures that the site meets the business needs of the organization.