Web Site Manager
Commerce St & E Penn Sq Radnor or Philly, PA 19107
Position: Website Manager
Location: Philly or Radnor, PA
Duration: 6 months plus extensions
Candidates must be able to interview and work on site!
Supporting Projects, Agile teams or Lead Interaction Designers doing the following:
* Designing user experiences across multiple devices and platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile)
* Creating various levels of designs ranging from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
* Creating design specifications to support development
* Creating rapid, interactive prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
* Supporting the validation of ideas and designs using various testing approaches, analytics, and success metrics
* Helping to maintain a set of global UI styles in an enterprise style guide
* Performing UI reviews of developed designs to ensure quality in the user experience
* A minimum of 2 years of UX or interaction design experience, including responsive web design
* Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
* Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
* Solid verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
* Basic understanding of information design / architecture
* Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
* Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
* Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies Additional Job Details: