Windows System Admin
Position: Windows System Admin
Location: Columbus Ohio
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Through end of 2021
- 5 years in Systems Administration Installs, maintains, configures, upgrades and/or administers hardware and/or software independently in workstation support, server administration, business continuity, information security, telecommunications, and/or network connectivity where technical work requires specific knowledge to evaluate, select, adapt & modify standard procedures; devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Utilizes vendor supplied and 3rd party utilities for monitoring.
- Diagnoses, analyzes and resolves issues for customer(s) in assigned single technology domain. Provides Tier II-III level customer support.
- Conducts performance tuning for hardware and/or software. Develops and maintains documentation.
- Promotes system security and awareness by adhering to the agency’ s and/or state’ s IT security policy(s) and standards.
- Develops and maintains ad-hoc utilities or reports to automate processes.
- Stays current regarding new technologies, standards and techniques.
- Receives orientation related to mentorship and applies as necessary (e.g., definition, purpose, strategies, and evaluation techniques).
- Evaluates effectiveness and risk of IT processes.
- Recommends changes in IT procedures to meet customer needs.
- Evaluates and/or researches hardware and/or software solutions and provides feedback to project team or higher-level staff.
- Interfaces and/or performs work with other applications or platforms.
- Technology Stack/Required:
- Windows Server Administration
- F5 Load Balancer
- Active Directory
- Cerberus SFTP
- Citrix Cloud
- Azure Administration
- Service Now