Position Title: Workday Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Waltham, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: Yes
Required Skill Sets: Prior Workday experience, Workday Student preferred. Must be local.
Our client is seeking a Workday Business Systems Analyst to support the Workday implementations at their organization. The Workday Business Systems Analyst will support the implementation of Workday Student, as well as continuous improvement initiatives, and collaboration with subject matter experts to ensure data integrity and analysis of business processes. As a member of the IT Planning & Operations group, the individual will collaborate and assist other members of the group as needed to help the organization achieve its technology-related goals.
- This position will be responsible for mapping the current state (PeopleSoft) to the future state (Workday). The position will also oversee the configuration, efficiency and effectiveness of Workday.
- Proactively partner with end-users to identify opportunities for business process improvement through better leverage or enhancement of existing systems. Contribute to the continuous improvement of Workday.
- Develop and implement system enhancements based on requests from customers and educated recommendations. Partner with business partners to roll out new functionality and modules to promote HR transformation.
- Experience with Workday, particularly with Workday Student is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of business process concepts, including process mapping, design and workflow.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task to develop and produce accurate, professional and error-free results on a timely basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.