Workday Integrations Engineer
35 Medical Center Parkway Augusta, ME 04330
Position Title: Workday Integrations Engineer
Job Location: Augusta, ME
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: yes
Required Skill Sets: ERP experience (Workday is ideal), Hl7 experience, data conversion experience, healthcare
- Day Shift Hours
- Working with a dedicated team in a supportive environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including several health plans, dental, vision, disability and life options
- Generous earned time plan
- Robust employee wellness plan
- Performs data conversions, establishes integrations, and develops security roles for a new ERP solution.
- Assists functional teams (HR, Payroll, Finance, and Supply Chain) with configuring the new ERP system.
- Develops standard operating procedures.
- Assists with software testing.
- Provides ongoing support for the ERP system after go-live.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A bachelor’ s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5 years of IT application support experience.
- HL7 interface and data conversion experience.
- Excellent organization, teamwork, and communication skills (must be comfortable multitasking and interacting with all levels of the organization, including senior management).
- A passion for customer service.