xPression Business Analyst
1600 Riveredge Pkwy NW Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Dover, NH, Atlanta, GA and Omaha, NE
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Duration: 12 Months
- These positions are to target BA' s with document analysis experience to work on policy administration system replacement (Converge). See bullets in the job description for more details.
- Experience with documents and dynamic form generation analysis in support of xPression or other similar document generation technologies. Ability to review and understand impact of system changes and how they relate to system generated forms.
- Experience tracking and managing many document specifications/templates through the lifecycle of a project
- Support of a multi-year, core administration system replacement.
- Ability to correlate mapped data elements on forms to new and existing system fields
- Insurance industry or related project experience
- Able to work effectively within a large portfolio of workstreams, identifying intersections with other workstreams, collaborate cross track to ensure gaps are identified and addressed with multiple project teams.
- Facilitation and elicitation experience: There will be a lot of cross workstream discussions. The BA will need to feel comfortable in unfamiliar situations asking questions to bring the right people into a meeting and is proven to drive discussions to decisions.
- 7+ years’ experience
- Executes the delivery and ensures accuracy of basic daily, weekly, and monthly metric reports.
- Develops, tests and delivers basic ad hoc report requests.
- Develops basic key performance metrics reports and analysis for our customers.
- Analyzes basic expense analysis activities related to the cost to serve model and/or ad hoc expense analysis.
- Develops or reviews predictive modeling activities.
- This involves application count projection models, staffing models, etc.
- Provides support to field, internal customers and external customers by relaying/obtaining needed information.